Thursday, November 17, 2011

What’s Happening, Hot Stuff?


Oh, not much. Just chillin, hangin out with my husband and daughter. You know, the usual on my birthday, no big deal.

But what is a big deal! B-day presents in the form of a DVD and books!


Yes, that’s the John Lithgow book and yes, that’s HP 7.2, the movie that this blog started with and a great illustrated book of the Heroes of the Round Table. These wonderful gifts were from my sister, dad, mom-in-law and Carol (Thanks, guys!).

Other happenings this week:

1. A visit to the Scholastic Book Fair at my daughter’s school produced a purchase of two books. A chapter book for V (Magic Tree House #29 Christmas in Camelot and she’s on chapter 11!) and THE GIRL WHO COULD FLY (for V as well, obviously).

2. And because Simon and Schuster and Book Riot are awesome I got an advanced reader copy of Carry The One.

3. Nanowrimo is still happening and I’m at 27,337 words so far. I’m really enjoying the process and I’ve found I’m more inspired when I wake up early to write during the week. The weekend not so much. But it’s the half way point and so far so good! Let’s GIT-R-DONE!

Now off to enjoy Harry Potter 7.2 and some Birthday cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment