Thursday, November 24, 2011

Storytime With Venessa: Thanksgiving Special

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving. We most certainly did and while I miss our family in California, I’m grateful to enjoy a day with my husband and daughter. And with that I present a Storytime With Venessa video!

Last week I wrote she got a Magic Tree House book, #29 Christmas in Camelot by Mary Pope Osborne, from the school book fair. And she’s already on her second read! Plus, she’s been reading on her own! I’m so proud. In the video Venessa will read a couple of pages and we’ll talk about the story a bit.

FYI: I haven’t read this story so I really don't know what it's about. Like I said she’s been reading on her own. Also, we had some technical difficulties during “filming”. We lost power for two seconds in the house and then the batteries in the Flip video died. Oh well, enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Too bad the batteries died, I could have watched and listened for a long time. Great reading, Venessa! Great directing, Sarah :) And I learned some kingdom trivia too! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete