Friday, September 2, 2011

You’re a very bad girl. A very very bad bad girl, September!

Oh, September, why must you do this to me?! There are four books that will be released this month that are making me shiver with antici -


- pation:


Modelland by the fabulous, smizing expert, Tyra Banks! (September 13, 2011)
I’ve got two friends lined up to read this craziness along with me. It’s Ty-Ty and you know it’ll be full of ridiculous gems of nonsense and quotes. Just read the excerpt (and the reviews!)! THERE’S ALSO AN AUTOGRAPHED EDITION!

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (September 13, 2011)
Might as well jump on the bandwagon now. It’s getting the royal promotional treatment as the next Harry Potter. We shall see. I do like the cover.

Reamde by Neal Stephenson (September 20, 2011)
I’m going to read Snow Crash first. The fate of Reamde lies with you, Snow Crash!

Aleph by Paulo Coelho (September 27, 2011)
He’s wonderful! One of my favorite books is The Alchemist and if you Like his Facebook Fan Page, he posts everyday and leaves wonderful inspirational messages.

As if I don’t have enough to read already but I guess I have no choice but to purchase all four. But you know, you can never have enough books. Let the reading frenzy begin!

P.S. Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

2 comments: